Dec 6, 2022
This holiday season, check out some of our absolute favorite gift ideas from organizations that strive to value people and planet over profit.
1. Shema Apparel - Their collection of soft and livable clothing is all made with love in sewing centers in SE Asia that empower and employ the most vulnerable and survivors of human trafficking. Designed and created with our environment in mind.
Use promo code FIERCEFREEDOM20 from now until Nov 30th for 20% off anything in their store!
2. Equal Exchange - distributes organic, gourmet coffee, tea, sugar, bananas, avocados, cocoa, and chocolate bars produced by farmer cooperatives in Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
Use promo code FAIRFALL to get 10% off your order!
3. The Hivebox - A subscription box for families that facilitates conversations on justice from Stories Foundation
4. Eden Jewelry - Creates beautiful and unique pieces that carry stories of hope and courage into the world while empowering survivors. The profits from each of your purchases directly benefit the women in Eden’s comprehensive program to reach, rescue, and restore trafficking victims.
Sign up with your email and get 15% off your order.
5. Fierce Freedom - Check out our range of ethically-sourced, NEW gift ideas for the whole family. All proceeds go back to our mission to end modern-day slavery and to prevent trafficking in our community - each year we reach thousands from supporters like you.
Shop our store with the code FIERCE for 20% off until Dec 10th and check out our pop-up shopping event Dec 11th.